- Monday, March 14th -Friday, March 18th
- Action: Willie Ermine guest presentation – ” Interconnectdness – wahkotowin”
- Storytelling through oral language is a beautiful way for people to connect and engage in Indigenous Worldview.
- All students will share in Willie Ermine’s knowledge and reflect on their thoughts and feelings following the presentaiton.
- Primary – Talking Circle – voice recording
- Middle Years- Mentimeter
- Grade 7/8- WeVideo Reflection
- Staff- Mentimeter
Published by Kola
I am a response teacher in Regina, Saskatchewan on Treaty 4 Territory.
View more posts
2 thoughts on “Major Project – Sharing Knowledge Through Connections”
I like how you are working at incorporating digital tools into your teachings. How is that going? Are the kiddos loving it?
I feel like a fish out of water, but, I am learning the lingo and for me beginning to teach it is the best way to ground this learning. The students loved sharing their perspectives of being digital citizens. It was great to watch them begin to learn new vocab words and get excited about being safe online.
Thanks for all your support!